Prep Time: 25 minutes (plus 30 minutes to soak skewers)
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 2 pounds medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 8-10 wooden skewers
- Soak wooden skewers in water for at least 30 minutes. (Skip if using metal skewers.)
- In small bowl, mix honey, soy sauce, garlic and red pepper. This is your marinade.
- Pour all the shrimp and half of the marinade into a large plastic baggie, seal and set baggie in refrigerator for 15 minutes, to marinate the shrimp. Set aside other half of the marinade.
- Preheat grill to medium-high and thread 5-6 shrimp on each skewer.
- Grill shrimp skewers on one side for 2-3 minutes. Flip and brush with remaining marinade and cook 2-3 more minutes, or until shrimp are cooked thoroughly.
- Remove from grill and enjoy your delicious Honey Garlic Shrimp Skewers!
Recipe Compliments of Dish on Fish
Photo styling: Monica Lavin of Lavin Label
Photography: Kelli Boyd Photography