Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 lemon, sliced in half
- 2 Tbsp. white wine*
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 Tbsp. capers
- 4 tilapia fillets
- Fresh parsley, for garnish
*May substitute chicken broth for white wine
1. Heat olive oil in skillet over medium-high heat.
2. While olive oil is heating, juice half a lemon into a small bowl and combine with wine, garlic and capers.
3. Mix lemon juice, wine, garlic and capers well and add to pan.
4. Thinly slice the other half of the lemon, and add the slices and tilapia to the pan.
5. Cook about 2 minutes, then flip and cook 2-3 more minutes, or until fish is cooked through.
6. Garnish with parsley.
Recipe Compliments of Dish on Fish